Monday, June 30, 2014

Speak, then Do!

Actions speak louder than words: It is a common mantra that is used by many, but expressed by few. I have another blog, Modern Morena Speaks (MMS), where I place all of my thoughts and ideas and rants on this virtual page that I've grown accustomed to loving. It has been a pleasure being able to come up with topics to talk about and let my ideas loose on the web. Though I have not been doing this blogging for too long, I have noticed a lack in movement within myself. It's so stationary. I must be in one place (unless I'm on a train) in order to write these things down, and I've found that it's best for me to do it all in one sitting, as to not lose track of the point I was trying to get across to my readers. The solution - Movement.

While I will still have MMS active online, I would like to introduce this blog to you all as well. The purpose of this blog is to tape, screenshot, Snap, video, and record all of the moments that encourage me to write. Essentially, you all will see where my inspiration comes from. Now, this may be a combination of posts not created by me alone. I plan to use YouTube videos to post some things that I find funny, influential, or, at least, significant enough to share with you all. 

Some things you'll find on here:

MUSIC videos that make me :D

photos of the latest, trending FASHION crazes

videos of my frequent TRAVELs and locations I'd like to visit 

media of anything that INSPIRES



I hope you all continue to read, follow me on Google+ and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment